Thursday, December 30, 2010

Introduction

Hello bloggers, videographers, and independent film enthusiasts, and welcome to my Videography blog. As an independent film enthusiast, and event videographer myself, I have always been fascinated by film. I've been actively researching and filming for a couple of years now, have been involved within the independent film community, and even worked with my local community to incorporate modern digital videography.

I created this blog to inform, entertain, and network with like minded people that have the same ambition, or are even slightly interest in film.

WEEKLY short films from the indie film community. THE NEWEST, up to date camera and editing software technology. PERSONAL expeierence as a growing local business videographer.

So SUBSCRIBE! THANX :D

No comments:

Post a Comment